Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
- Development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising.
- Propose and help implement marketing programs and promotional campaigns.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practice
- Proficiency in Google Analytics required
- Report marketing analytics and sales data to optimize marketing ROI for marketing campaigns across multiple digital sales channels (mobile, social, search, … )
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Demonstrated search engine marketing, social media marketing, mobile marketing or display advertising.
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detailed oriented, organized and efficient
- Team player; ability to work well and be flexible within marketing team and other departments
- Creative problem solver, passionate about winning and achieving results
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role or ecommerce.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role