Human Resources Development Expert
- Evaluate job positions, determining classification, and salary range.
- Prepare and update occupational classifications and job profiles.
- Manage meetings with several focused groups in order to complete the required outcomes.
- Managing Learning Management System of the company.
- Assist in performance management system and communication.
- Assist in accuracy of reports and data of job evaluation.
- Aligning OKR and performance management system in order to reveal different reports and generating KPIs.
- Developing competency model.
- A Master’s degree in HR or MBA.
- Minimum of 2 years General HR experience.
- Having good knowledge of HRM activities.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs: (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.