Senior Brand Designer
We are looking for an experienced strategic thinker Designer to work in our in-house Design Studio as a designer, whose creative thinking and design will bring brands to life and connect with users in new, inspiring ways.
you will be responsible for concepting ideas and creating visual designs that tell the story of brands across multiple channels: web, landing pages, videos, social media and also packages.
You will work collaboratively with our design, product, marketing, and brand teams and you'll be responsible for refining and expanding brand identity You should be highly creative, detailed oriented with a strong eye for design, layout, color theory and typography. Advanced understanding of Marketing, Advertising and print, also required.
- Concept and execute ideas that raise awareness and drive conversion, across multiple touch points in support of a strategy.
- Create highly effective designs for web, email, social media, events, as well as other brand and marketing initiatives.
- Create and format all digital visual elements, including typography, layout, imagery, and iconography.
- Push the visual style forward and help maintain its consistency by designing and documenting visual systems and style guides.
- +6 years’ professional design experience
- Bachelor of Arts-Visual Communication major
- Strong portfolio that demonstrate skills in visual storytelling and concept-driven design
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe CS
- Advanced understanding of social media and the latest trends associated with the technology (research when needed)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment with multiple projects going at the same time and under tight deadlines
- Sending work portfolio is required.