Senior Digital Marketing Expert
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of Increase User Retention, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Manage a rich editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including newsletter, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Familiar in marketing automation and email marketing tools in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
- Fluency in English
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS.