Senior Front-End Developer
- Write reusable and maintainable code.
- Code review as one of his/her most important daily tasks.
- Establish and maintain a productive collaboration with the UI/UX team, Back-end developers, product owners and mainly the CTO.
- Find simple and efficient solutions for difficult problems while being creative.
- Ability to assess the fit of the technologies in the existing context
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- Experience with HTML5 and the semantic web
- Extensive experience with CSS3, CSS processors, responsive design, mobile-first mindset
- Experience with jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience with front-end automation tools and task runners (e.g. webpack, gulp, grunt, … )
- Experience with functional programming concepts
- Experience in deploying unit and e2e tests
- Experience in producing maintainable code in large code bases
- Having a data-driven mindset
- Ability to work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Experience with version controlling systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience with task management systems, namely JIRA and Trello
- Fluent in English, specifically verbal and written communications.