Senior Front-End Developer
Alibaba is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to help us improve and expand our rapidly-growing products.
In Alibaba, we believe we can influence the workplace culture of Iran by promoting Integrity, Authenticity, Commitment to something beyond ourselves and Respectful dialogue, and you can be a part of this building procedure.
Pros of working in Alibaba
- Don't worry about your income, we update our payments according to the job market
- We pay for your development plans.
- We provide all the gadgets and devices you need for work (Except for Apple Watch!)
- You won't be isolated in your team, we believe anyone in Alibaba can collaborate for the team's winning!
- If there is a Coolest Office Competition, we may win the Gold medal
- You can have breaks in relaxing areas and help yourself to some drinks and fruits
- We believe diversity brings creativity.
- We don't believe in HW (Hard Working!). We believe in HHW (Happily Hard Working!) so we'll have lots of fun alongside the work.
- Write reusable, testable and maintainable code.
- Code review as one of his/her most important daily tasks.
- Establish and maintain a productive collaboration with the UI/UX team, back-end developers, product owners and mainly the CTO.
- Find simple and efficient solutions for difficult problems while being creative.
- Ability to assess the fit of the technologies in the existing context.
- Experience with HTML5 and the semantic web
- Extensive experience with CSS, CSS preprocessors, responsive design and a mobile-first mindset
- Familiarity with SSR (Server Side Rendering) and SEO is a plus
- Experience with front-end automation tools and task runners (e.g. webpack, gulp, grunt, … )
- Experience with functional programming concepts
- Experience in deploying unit and E2E tests
- Basic knowledge of the TDD approach when writing code
- Basic knowledge of how Progressive Web Apps work
- Experience in producing maintainable code in large code bases
- Ability to work in an Agile (Scrum / Kanban) environment
- Experience with version controlling systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience with task management systems, namely JIRA and Trello
- Fluent in English, specifically verbal and written communications.