Senior Graphics Designer
We are looking for an, experienced Senior Graphic Designer to work in our in-house Design Studio as a designer. You’ll work on a variety of project types, from presentations to environmental design - all to support our marketing efforts in all areas of the business.
The Senior Graphic Designer role will work primarily on Ads, print, social media, environmental and web related design projects. This person should be highly creative, detailed oriented with a strong eye for design, layout, color and typography. Advanced understanding of Marketing and Advertising, print, identity and branding is also required.
- Social media, Advertising, print and branding
- Collaborate with other Designers, Marketing and Sales to create positive end user/customer experience
- Interface with Marketing, Sales and Graphics team members
- +6 years’ professional design experience
- Bachelor of Arts-Visual Communication major
- Strong portfolio
- Managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Adobe Acrobat)
- Solid design background with advanced understanding of typography, color theory +interface design/ layout , with strong understanding of printing process (previous experience a must)
- advanced understanding of social media and the latest trends associated with the technology (research when needed)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment with multiple projects going at the same time and under tight deadlines
- Sending work portfolio is required.