Senior Recruitment Expert
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Develop and track the recruiting and hiring process.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Conduct phone interviews.
- Performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with line managers and team members to create a partnership that delivers success and credibility.
- Drive the recruitment process from A to Z and ensure both speed and quality of hires.
- Leverage all recruiting channels to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Interview internal and external candidates, using face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Actively participate in continuous process improvement programs by revising process effectiveness and efficiencies, recommending changes.
- Coaching Line Managers about interviewing techniques, providing interview skills training if needed.
- Set competency criteria and career development needs for different job levels.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Provide analytical and well documented developing reports.
- Master in Management/Industrial Engineering/Psychology.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a recruiter.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft office.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ideal Age Range: 25 - 35.