Senior Video Editor Specialist
We are looking for a, motivated and experienced Creative film editor who edits and creates films and videos to join our in-house Studio as a film editor, to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, like Social media adverts to support our marketing efforts in all areas of the business. They will be responsible for ongoing video post-production; with focus on product, customer stories, social and branded video content.
- Post-production of original, channel-specific, short and long-form video content.
- Partner with Marketing terms to create branded video content, and formats that drive incremental advertising revenue and audience growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams; including Creative and Marketing.
- Work closely with Video Production and Creative team for best practices and workflow through post-production.
- 6+ years’ editing video content for digital distribution.
- You are passionate about story-telling and want to push your skills to the next level.
- Background working with organizations focused on editorial and content creation.
- A combination of creative and technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional departments.
- Workflow and post-production expertise, using Adobe Premiere.
- Strong knowledge of the current video marketplace (digital and linear).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment with multiple projects going at the same time.
- Huge plus if you also have motion graphics knowledge. (Final Cut Pro, Flash +After Effects) or photography.
Sending work portfolio is required.