We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT and Product teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
Write and post technical job descriptionsSource potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and GitHubParse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumesPerform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilitiesInterview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needsCraft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidatesParticipate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionalsCompose job offer lettersOn-board new hiresPromote company’s reputation as a great place to workConduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirementsKeep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Ideal Age Range: 25 - 35.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, hunting and referrals systems)
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree